Buys of the Week: River Island, Primark

I popped to the shops this lovely Saturday morning with a few bits to buy in Boots, but as always, I ended up browsing my high streets favs and inevitably picking up a few items.



I popped in Primark which is quite unusual for me, (not because I'm a snob but because everyone and their mum is in there on a Saturday so shopping is frustrating) but I am so glad I did! I picked up the large check blouse in the top photo, which I adore. It's sheer and oversized so it's perfect for the office, the club or just casually so at £12 the price per wear is very low! I also got the gorgeous chain T-Bar flats in the second photo (you'll have to excuse my extremely pale legs/feet, I was too lazy to tan). If you know me you'll know I love a bit of bling, so getting those was a no brainer. A perfect perk to a boring pair of black flats, they'll take your casuals from blah to wow, whilst still looking incredibly effortless. As a huge River Island fan I literally can't walk past a store, I always have to go in. As I'm trying (I repeat trying) to reign my spending in, I promised myself I wouldn't buy any clothes in there, but still couldn't resist the purse in the top photo, and the "lucky" bracelet. I love the colour block on the purse, the green is a gorgeous shade and it's the perfect shape as I'm not a big fan of long purses. As I said, I can't resist a bit of bling, so I picked up the lucky bracelet coz it's cute and I think I deserve a bit of luck at the moment! I also got Palmers gradual tan - I've never tried it but have heard great things so I thought I'd give it a go (my product review senses are tingling...)
Anyway, I hope everyone's having a great weekend! Did any of you pick up any treats?!

No comments:

Post a Comment