OOTD: River Island, Miss Selfridge, Primark, Forever 21, Nike, eBay

Here's a quick post on what I wore today on my trip to the shops! I had to crop my face out due to the wind making me pull a funny face (funny as in weird not haha). Said wind is also blowing up my cami and making me look pregnant. Awesome.


  • So, the cami is from River Island. I got it like 2 weeks ago and it's still in store and online. I love the cobalt shade and it looks like it's gonna be big in autumn so I look forward to buying some more pieces in this colour! 
  • The jacket is my absolute fav; fringed, leather, biker - amazing. It's from Primark but I got it maybe a year ago. 
  • The midi is from eBay, couldn't tell you the exact store but the website is bursting with them for like a fiver! 
  • My chain is from Forever 21, you can't quite see but it has a gold plate with a leopard on in the centre, it's my staple necklace. 
  • The bag is Miss Selfridge, I can't remember when I got it so I'm guessing it's pretty old. 
  • Lastly, my trainers are Nike Air Max Safari. I'm pretty sure this particular edition is sold out, but you can get Air Max almost anywhere and in almost any colour!



No comments:

Post a Comment