A/W 2013 Trend: Dark Florals

Floral prints are a staple part of anyone's wardrobe and this A/W they're sticking around, this time with a grown-up, dark romantic twist. What I love about this trend is that I can wear florals without fearing I look too girly or prim and proper (I'll always be a tomboy at heart). Luxurious, deeper shades offset by blacks takes florals from pretty to glamorous, and fabrics such as velvet, silk and leather inject a dose of drama, perfect for the party season. I've found some gorgeous pieces that will take you from the office to the club and back again, this is a trend not to miss. I'll definitely be investing in the gorgeous matching pencil skirt and bomber jacket from boohoo, will you guys be embracing this trend?























Top: Both Topshop (Credit)
Bottom: Boohoo, Missguided (Credit)

2 comments: