A/W 2013 Trend: Pastels

So it seems Autumn is finally with us after this cold few days, and as much of a moaner I become, I actually quite like A/W time coz I get to wear big jumpers, coats and jackets (which I am an extreme hoarder of). The A/W runways were awash with pastels in cooler shades and I could barely contain my excitement, especially when I saw gorgeous lilac coats; for once my staple winter coat would not be black, white or parka green (as I like to call it). Not unusually, I spent many hours in the past week trawling my favourite high street websites to find the perfect pastel coat and surprisingly it was slim pickings?! I'm guessing not all retailers have released their A/W lines? Anyway I did find two great ones, from River Island and Topshop respectively. I especially like the RI one (as usual), the colour is bang on trend, whilst the double breasted style makes it perfect for any occasion, and you never need to convince me on a bit of faux fur! Will anyone else be getting in on this trend?




No comments:

Post a Comment