A/W 2013 Trend: Cut Out Ankle Boots

So since Jeffrey Campbell released his amazing 'Coltrane' cut out ankle boot, I've been completely in love with the style. Unfortunately, I'm nowhere near rich enough to justify buying the actual 'Coltrane' boots, however much I'd like to. Topshop and a few other places released similar styles in the last few months which have all been sell outs (especially for a size 6, it seems everybody is a size 6?!!). Luckily for us though, this style has spread for A/W 2013 and cut-out boots are featuring everywhere, at some pretty good prices too! Biker buckles and grungy chunkiness, perfect to wear with the tartan trend and totally versatile, what's not to like?! I've got my eye on the River Island pair. Will you be getting in on this trend?





Bottom: Boohoo, Topshop

Credit: Solestruck, River Island, Boohoo, Topshop

2 comments:

  1. I love cut-out boots! I like the riverisland ones xx

    www.itslilylocket.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Luckily I have a few RI gift cards left from my birthday so I'm gonna go get those bad boys this week! xo

      Delete