Rihanna for River Island A/W 2013

She's been teasing us with pictures on her Instagram (@badgalriri) of the upcoming Rihanna for River Island collection, which hits shops and online on 12/09, and I am too excited. Rihanna is my gal when it comes to style, I always love her outfits and feel like she's really developed her signature look. With each collection she's done for RI she's also outdone the one before, and judging by the insta's and sneak peek on River Island's website, this is going to be the best yet (at least in my humble opinion). I'm absolutely loving the G4Life jeans, they are so good I think they'll be the first pair of jeans I will have bought in 8 years! I was also kind of over camouflage print, but I can't resist the camo print leather shorts, and the boots, omg the boots! I'm already trying to think of outfits I can wear them with! What does everyone else think? Will ya'll be online at midnight on the 12th like me?












Credit: River Island, +badgalriri

No comments:

Post a Comment