Aussie Lovin'

In July I visited to the wondrous country of Australia and whilst I was traipsing around Sydney there was more than just the incredible Opera House that I was admiring - the laid back Aussie style. Contemporary, cool and effortless, Aussie girls have laid back glamour pinned down. In a country where almost everyone is living an active lifestyle, heels and dresses are left at home, and function and fashion meet. I've had my eye on Aussie native label MINKPINK for a while, and their collection has just hit Urban Outfitters, revitalising my love for the easy-going chic Aussie look. Their collection available at Urban Outfitters has the coolest jumpers I've seen in a while, as well as to die for blouses, and some gorgeous dresses to rock the Aussie style from day to night. I'll definitely be investing in the 'Street Art' jumper (just in time for Autumn) and the amazing 'Wild Thing' maxi dress. My prediction is that MINKPINK is going to blow up, so don't miss out!



Credit: Urban Outfitters

No comments:

Post a Comment