Wag in a Bag

Ok so the name of this product makes me cringe a lot, nevertheless it is great! If you know me you'll know I am on a never-ending quest for perfect, wavy, big, bouncy, long, flowing locks. You see that list? Pretty much impossible without a little bit of help. This is where the Wag in a Bag comes in. A 3/4 hair piece, it's perfect for girls with shorter hair yearning for length as well as girls with longer hair who want added volume. I got mine from Buy Hair, a great site for all things hair and excellent customer service, and I'm thrilled. It's the second 3/4 piece I've bought, simple to apply, great quality, and comes in a handy bag for storing and travelling with it. A perfect piece at a perfect price (£14.99 on buy hair!!!), ladies, get it before they're gone!


No comments:

Post a Comment