L'Oreal Wrinkle Decrease Collagen Lip Filler: Review

This product may be aimed at an older market than my mere 20 years, but I love a perfect pout à la the beautiful Lana Del Rey, so I was willing to buy into this product. I've toyed with lip plumping glosses and sticks, and every tip trick I could find on the web for years, but nothing has ever had dramatic results (perhaps I expect too much?) so I thought there was nothing to lose and gave this a go. L'Oreal says: "L'Oreal Wrinkle De-Crease Collagen Filler Double Action Lip inspired by advances in dermatological science designed to rejuvenate lips; the L'Oreal Laboratories have combined 2 specific creams to visibly rejuvenate appearance of lips and the lip contour.
Step 1 - To smooth wrinkles and redefine the lip contour area, apply the lip contour smoothing cream with collagen biospheres around the edge of the lips.
Step 2 - Apply the lip plumping cream with the hyaluronic acid to both the upper and lower lip for increased lip volume." 
So, after using this product, I'm by no means making Lana Del Rey envious of my pout, but I did actually notice a plumper result than with other brands and methods! The plumpness lasts for a good part of the day or all night on nights out, which is perfect because that's when I use it! I can't really comment on the wrinkle decreasing claim but for plumping purposes this is perfect for me! At under a tenner at Boots, I'll definitely being investing again. 




Credit: Blush Cosmetics

No comments:

Post a Comment