Clarins One-Step Facial Cleanser: Review

A skincare fanatic with a meticulous routine, it takes a lot for skincare product to impress me. I am always cautious about my buys as not to be disappointed since I spend a fair amount of my little money on keeping my skin ship-shape and (not) shiny. Clarins is a brand that comes with a good reputation, but history has taught me that the brand is not a guarantee on the quality of a product, so as usual I was skeptical. Clarins says: "A cleanser and toner in one time-saving step! Clarins’ dual-action, anti-pollution formula—with gentle Orange and Moringa Seed extracts - removes every last trace of make-up, impurities and skin-dulling dry cells, while reviving skin’s natural radiance. So pure and refreshing, there’s no need to rinse." Usually I steer very clear of products promising a two-in-one, but I continued with the purchase regardless, even though I was a tad nervous. After one use, I was kicking myself for not getting it sooner! I'm not one to jump to conclusions based on one or few uses of a product but this seriously impressed me! Every scrap of make up was removed, my pores looked better than usual and my skin actually didn't look dull for a change. Since then I have used this product religiously and I've never been let down, it's around 2 months down the line and I still have a good third of the bottle left, another plus! 

No comments:

Post a Comment