Budget Bonzing

If, like me, you are painfully pale and not brave enough to bear it, fake tanning is high on your agenda. With a plethora of tanning products available, finding the perfect one for you (at a reasonable price!!) is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. Thankfully, and finally, I can say I've found mine! St. Moriz Instant Self Tanning Mousse. Firstly, the mousse is great as it glides on and is pigmented so you can see where you have and haven't tanned - no more zebra stripes yay! Secondly it actually develops into a natural looking tan, not an orange mess, and finally, it lasts for days. This makes it a winner in my book (and Cosmo's Beauty Awards 2012). The huge bonus as well, it won't break the bank. Available widely for less than a fiver, if you're a constant tanner like me this product ticks all the right boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment